CUM on my Ass!

Image My own fun little forum for me and all the guys who CUM on me to use. If you have CUM on one of my pictures, then start a new thread and post it here. I'll grab it and do something special for you as my thanks.

CUM on my Ass!

Postby CarolCox » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Here is a fun thing I did about a year ago to make it more fun for me and the guys. I thought I would share it with you here.

I had a lot of requests for a close up on my ass for the guys to CUM on, so I took and put up the picture you see. I told all the guys to do their best job cumming all over my ass, and that the guy who did the best job could CUM on my ass for real! I ended up getting over 70 submissions, some with great video of guys jerking off all over my bum. It was great.

The thumbnailed pictures you see were just some of the submissions.

I actually ended up selecting the one I thought was the best, and publicly told the guy he could now CUM on my ass if he ever got up to Montreal. Well, guess what?? The "winning" guy actually lives in Montreal! Since I am true to my word, I invited him over, but he was shy. It took a lot of bugging from the guys on the message forum to get him to come over, but he finally did!

he was really nervous when he showed up at my place, especially since my husband was there to take the pictures! (We are Swingers) I got undressed, and pulled his cock out. To get him ready, I gave him a nice wet blow-job. When he was ready, I laid on the bed and he straddled my legs and jerked off, and squirted all over my ass. The last picture below is the results of his CUM all over my ass ;)

So, who wants me to do something like that again?? I am willing if you guys are. :mrgreen:

THE ORIGINAL ASS PICTURE:

SOME OF THE SUBMISSIONS:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

THE WINNERS CUM ON MY ASS:
CarolCox
CUM Mistress

Re: CUM on my Ass!

Postby onkelumhottum » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Wow he did a nice job, but who wonders ;)
onkelumhottum
BiCentennial Club

Re: CUM on my Ass!

Postby Jackoffman » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Damn that's alot of warm cum all over your nice ass.
Jackoffman
Silver Surfer

Return to CUM on Carol Cox